Our Investment Policy
While choosing our stocks we place equal emphasis on Ethics and growth. On the ethics front we look for Management teams that have a focus on corporate governance along with a decent performance track record. An existing PE presence and a reputed parentage provide added comfort. We are particularly interested in sectors that are growing at a rate more than 20% CAGR and zero down on those companies that are growing faster than the industry with stated IPO plans within 5 years.
- Produce/distil/sell/trade or distribute alcoholic beverages or related products.
- Engage in pornography or obscenities in any form.
- Primarily engage in the entertainment business (Films, videos, theater, cinema, etc).
- Are engaged in gambling casinos, lotteries and related games and activities, such as bookmakers.
- Are active in Interest based financial practices or insurance.
- Are involved in the arms' industry, defense and the like.
- Produce/slaughter/sell/trade or distribute pork (or pork-related) products and blood.
- Wherein a material portion of the total revenue comprises of interest based income.
- Wherein a significant portion of the Total Assets are funded by Interest based debt.
- Produce/grow/sell/trade or distribute intoxicants or related products (drugs, tobacco, etc).