Xerox India Limited
Xerox India is the Indian subsidiary of Xerox Corporation, based in Gurgaon, India, the American printer, photocopier, document supplies, technology & services company.
- The Board of directors of the company collectively examines the Company’s performance both from a product and geographic perspective and has identified six reportable segments of its business as Global Document Outsourcing, Office, Graphic Communications, Paper and Other support service and Bangladesh Project.
- GD O business segment offers clients a clear path to digital transformation in their internal and external facing operations by optimizing their print infrastructure and simplify their communication and business processes.
- The Office segment serves global, national and small to mid-size commercial customers as well as government, education and other public sector customers by providing a wide range of color and black-and-white multifunction printers and copiers.
- Graphic communication segment serves customers in the publishing, security printing and Graphic arts industry and large enterprises by providing high-end digital color and monochrome printing devices.
- In the paper business, Xerox sells a variety of Xerox branded Copy/ print/ digital paper to customers for use in their document processing requirements.
- Under other support services, the company provide information technology support services for various software applications, including their day to day maintenance, query resolution and other support activities to the parent organization.
- In Bangladesh Project segment, the company is executing a Project in Bangladesh awarded by Bangladesh Bureau of Statistics for creating a database by providing assistance in questionnaire printing, data capture and processing using ICR technology.
|24||27||Xerox India Ltd||Xerox Limited||20423200||0||2020-03-31|
|25||27||Xerox India Ltd||XC Trading Singapore Pte Ltd||17606706||0||2020-03-31|
|26||27||Xerox India Ltd||Xerox Investments Europe B.V.||5281121||0||2020-03-31|
|27||27||Xerox India Ltd||Public Shareholding||1496973||0||2020-03-31|
Revenue & Margins
Sources of funds
Application of funds
Interesting Quote / Trivial Information about the company's unlisted shares
|id||company_master_id||In The News||Date|
|13||27||Xerox expands Software Portfolio with acquisition of CareAR||2021-02-08|
|14||27||Xerox launches ConnectKey enabled AltaLink multifunction printers in India||2020-11-12|
|15||27||Xerox appoints Leo Joseph as India MD||2020-03-05|